1. Create your pages easier and faster with automatically created pages.
You can create a page simply by touching any one of the activity logs on your DigitalPage app.
2. Press the page creation guide button on the top left of the home screen. The history of the last two days generated by your mobile device is shown in the activity log.
• New or saved photos
• Added or modified contacts
• New or completed schedules
• Places you have visited
Select the activity you want to include on the page and click the ‘Create button’ on the top right corner.
The pages will be sorted in the order you choose.
3. Pages are easily created based on these activity logs.
Simply add a memo to the page you want to remember and you’ll have a more vivid records.